The title of the paper is Dual Involvement with the Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice System
Social Welfare Policy Section (3 pages)
In this section of your paper (Competency 5), you must select at least 1 social welfare policy relevant to the practice situation, which refer to State and Federal policies, not Agency policies. Make sure that you cite the legislation correctly. Here is what is expected:
1. Provide a rationale for your policy selection.
2. Apply each policy you discussed to your client situation. For example, is you are examining domestic violence against women, you must look at legislation that results in laws, programs, and services.
3. Analyze in detail, providing evidence-based knowledge about the policy and its effectiveness.
5. Although you are not expected to conduct a full policy analysis, you should draw on one of the policy analysis models that you are familiar with and reference the model fully.
6. Evaluate the strengths and limitations of current knowledge and the resources available with regard to the selected policy.
7. Include any other discussion, information, or analysis that you think is relevant.
Diversity and Difference (3 pages)
1. In this section, you should demonstrate the following:
2.1. The ability to apply and communicate an understanding of the importance of diversity and difference in shaping life experiences in practice at the micro, mezzo, and macro levels.
2.2. An understanding of the ability to present yourselves as learners and engage clients and constituencies as experts of their own experiences.
2.3. The ability to apply self-awareness and self-regulation to manage the influence of personal biases and values in working with diverse clients and constituencies.
You should include the following :
1. Discuss and evaluate issues related to age, class, color, disability, ethnicity, family structure, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation as applicable to the practice system and interventions.
(2) Include appropriate references. to eaach
Get professional assignment help cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Why choose our academic writing service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH GRADE VALLEY TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Social Welfare Policy Section appeared first on Smart Academic Experts.
Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked for originality using advanced plagiarism-detection software.In this case, there is no room where plagiarism could squeeze in.