For the Portfolio Project, in a well-constructed presentation, identify four policies the government enacted following the financial crisis. Evaluate what effect these policies would have on the economy from both a short-run and a long-run perspective. Be sure to include:
- The distinction between the short-run and long-run economic views and what determines economic output in the relative time periods
- A definition of the measures used to determine economic success in the different time periods
- A link from each policy back to these distinctions and measures.
Complete a presentation in Prezi, PowerPoint, video, or other presentation format, according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. The presentation should lead the viewer through the information in sequential order, with transitions of some type, making the presentation cohesive. An introduction, a body, a conclusion, references, and a citation page are to be included. The presentation must meet these requirements:
- Between ten and sixteen slides
- Each slide must include text or audio narration.
- Each slide must include at least one image.
- Include a two-page transcript to accompany the presentation.
- Information must be thoroughly covered in the presentation and accompanying narration, as you will not present to your classmates or instructor.
The post Macroeconomics, writing homework help appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked for originality using advanced plagiarism-detection software.In this case, there is no room where plagiarism could squeeze in.