– Read the (4) target articles and reports attached
– Write and submit a paper (not less than 1000 words, not including any front matter or references) discussing all of the following:
– Regarding the Willowbrook Hepatitis Experiments and the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, discuss the researchers’ rationale for launching and conducting these studies.
– Discuss the methodologies utilized in the Willowbrook Hepatitis Experiments and the Tuskegee Syphilis Study
– Discuss the ethical problems inherent in the research protocols of both studies, including examples from the conduct of each study.
– Discuss the biomedical ethical principles proposed in the Belmont Report and the application of each of these principles to biomedical research and practice.
– Your paper must include four citations (references) in APA format, not including citations of the four target articles/reports. Papers with less than four citations in APA format will receive an automatic 5-point deduction from the assignment grade.
– Your Week One Assignment SafeAssign Originality score must be below 20%. Week One Assignments with a SafeAssign Originality greater than 20% will receive a grade of zero.
– Quoted phrases, typically, should not be longer than 10 words.
– The recommended font is either Times New Roman (12-point) or Century Schoolbook (12-point).
Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked for originality using advanced plagiarism-detection software.In this case, there is no room where plagiarism could squeeze in.