In the role of organizational leader, complete the following:
- Select an organization of your choice, and decide what change is needed in the organization, either on a micro or a macro level.
- Research the stages of organizational change. You may find several versions, but pick one that appeals to you and the situation.
- Describe the problem, issue, or opportunity that you intend to address.
- Using the opportunity as the basis, explain each step that you will take to accomplish the desired change and measure its impact. Suggest a time line for your actions along with others who may need to be involved.
- As you create your explanation, think critically about the leadership style or styles that you will need to adopt. Explain the style and your reason for adopting it at one or more points in the transitional project. Include consideration of the culture and of the status of the affective attitudes among employees.
- Explain how you will work within the culture or change it, and discuss how you may need to influence the affective environment of the organization.
- Discuss the ethical issues that may arise during the stages of change, and explain how you will manage them and lead the organization beyond them.
Create a document in APA format, using research along with citations to support your logic and thinking. The document should contain, along with the content, a title page, an abstract, and a reference page at the end.
Please submit your assignment. Deliverable Length: 10 pages
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
The post IP-UNIT 4 Change Management for Organizational Effectiveness
: Course Help Online appeared first on Course Help Online.
Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked for originality using advanced plagiarism-detection software.In this case, there is no room where plagiarism could squeeze in.