You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect.
A. Evaluate one of the provided empirical research studies by doing the following:
1. Identify the research purpose and research questions.
2. Discuss the alignment of the research purpose with the research questions.
3. Discuss how the literature review and sources in the study support the research purpose and research questions.
B. Identify the research method (i.e., quantitative, qualitative, mixed method, or action research) used in the study, and include specific examples from the design of the study to support your claim.
1. Discuss the appropriateness of the research method, including specific examples to support your position.
C. Describe the data-collection methods and instruments used in the study.
1. Evaluate the alignment of the data-collection instruments with the research purpose and questions in the study, including evidence from the study to support your position.
D. Identify the specific data-analysis techniques used in the study.
E. Discuss the results of the study in relation to the research questions. Be sure to identify the specific results as part of your discussion.
1. Evaluate the research findings with regard to the validity of the study (in quantitative research), the trustworthiness of the study (in qualitative research), the legitimation of the study (in mixed methods research), or a possible combination of the three (in action research).
F. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
G. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked for originality using advanced plagiarism-detection software.In this case, there is no room where plagiarism could squeeze in.