Review the final project requirements ATTACHED TO THIS THREAD
Select one of the following widespread psychology-related health issues:
Visit two or more of the following websites that are appropriate for your selected health issue:
· Center for Disease Control: http://www.cdc.gov
· Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com
· American Heart Association: http://www.americanheart.org
· American Lung Association: http://www.lungusa.org
· American Diabetes Association: http://www.diabetes.org
· American Cancer Society: http://www.cancer.org
Provide an overview of the selected health issue and of psychology’s role in health.
Review at least one current psychology education program within your employer or your community that educates people about that disease or condition. If you are not sure where to find information, check your employer’s website or human resources department, your city’s website, the local community hospital’s website, or the county health department website. The University of Phoenix also offers Rev Wellness (http://www.revwellness.com).
Propose improvements to the selected psychology education or awareness program targeted at the population most affected by the health issue. Build on the existing program you are researching.
Write a 1,500- to 1,750-word paper in which you combine your health issue overview, your review of the education program, and your proposal to improve the program.
Include the following:
· Identify the psychology health issue and describe characteristics of the individuals or group most affected by the disease.
· Discuss risk factors that can be controlled, how to control them, and risk factors that cannot be controlled.
· Discuss developmental, gender, and sociocultural factors that impact the health issue.
· Discuss the treatment options available to individuals and groups.
· Describe health-related behavior and health promotion strategies to address this health issue
· Discuss lifestyles changes that are needed to enhance health and to prevent illness.
Use a minimum of three sources other than the text.
Note: Wikipedia, E-How, ask.com, and Internet Blogs are not considered valid sources for written papers. Points will be deducted if these types of sources are used.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines and submit your paper through the Plagiarism Checker. This resource will produce a “Turnitin” Originality Report. Papers submitted to Turnitin may be compared against billions of Internet documents, archived Internet data that is no longer available on the live web, a database of institution papers submitted by faculty, and subscription repository of periodicals, journals, and publications (University of Phoenix, 2013). When you post your assignment to the Assignment link, also post a copy of your Turnitin Report.
Complete the Certificate of Originality by typing your name in the appropriate field. When you post an assignment to the Assignments link, post an electronically signed copy of the Certificate of Originality at the same time.
CaN you complete for $5 was first posted on August 31, 2020 at 5:39 pm.
©2019 “Brainy Term Papers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked for originality using advanced plagiarism-detection software.In this case, there is no room where plagiarism could squeeze in.