Complete the final 6-page APA Multicultural Panel assignment, due at the end of Module 2. Please be sure to include the following:
- Part 1 (2 pages):
- Summarize a panelist’s racial, ethnic, immigration, or national identity.
- Reflect on the panelist’s experiences with or without microaggressions related to their racial, ethnic, immigration, or national identity. Define microaggressions, according to the Required Readings. Then, identify key concepts from the Required Readings, and describe how these key concepts relate to the panelist’s experience.
- Reflect on how your experience is similar and/or different compared to the panelist’s experiences with or without oppression. Share your emotional response and reaction to hearing about the panelist’s experiences. Consider whether or not you can identify with the panelist’s experience.
- Part 2 (2 pages):
- Select a different panelist to focus on for Part Two.
- Summarize how they currently or have previously identified religiously or spiritually.
- Select another panelist you have not chosen before, and summarize their experiences with social class.
- Next, define privilege according to a definition from one of the Learning Resources or from another scholarly resource.
- Finally, reflect on how your experience is similar and/or different compared to the two panelist’s experiences related to religion, spirituality, and social class. Share your emotional response and reaction to hearing about the panelist’s experiences. Consider whether or not you can identify with the panelist’s experience.
- Part 3 is not included because it was the Discussion Board.
- Part 4 (2 pages)
- Select a panelist who has experienced oppression or discrimination based on their affectional orientation and/or gender identity. Describe how they identify using their own language AND a scholarly article from the Walden Library providing further understanding of their identity.
- Next, define intersectionality according to a definition from one of the “Learning Resources” and identify how intersectionality pertains to the panelist.
- Finally, reflect on being an ally for the LGBTQ+ community. Consider what being an ally entails.
The post Assignment: Multicultural Panel
: Solution Essay appeared first on Solution Essays.
Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked for originality using advanced plagiarism-detection software.In this case, there is no room where plagiarism could squeeze in.