Review the Code of Conduct and Academic Standards in the university policy handbook.
- Go to https://www.gcu.edu/academics/academic-policies.php#h-university-policy-handbook and click on the University Policy Handbook link.
- Find the Code of Conduct and Academic Standards section.
Part 1: Respond to the following in 125-250 words:
- In your own words, explain two academic integrity violations and two code of conduct violations.
- Give a specific example of what the four identified violations could be.
Part 2: Respond to the following questions in a total of 125-250 words:
- The academic integrity section discusses academic dishonesty. One area of dishonesty is plagiarism. Define plagiarism in your own words.
- Why do you think students plagiarize?
- Describe how students can avoid academic dishonesty, in group work or as an individual?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked for originality using advanced plagiarism-detection software.In this case, there is no room where plagiarism could squeeze in.