Self-Discovery 6: (each question is worth 5 points each)
1. Do you see any similarities between the rituals of primitive societies and rituals that we have in today’s’ society?
2. How might one’s moral, religious and ethical values influence their thoughts and opinions on art? Discuss specific examples in relation to this question.
3. Did you ever have an aesthetic experience when viewing a work of art? If so what were you viewing? Describe our reaction.
4. Can you think of any works of art, in addition to the ones mentioned, that ere not readily accepted by the society in which they were created, but held in high regard years later?
5. What do you think is meant by the final statement… “ an audience’s response to a dance says as much about the audience as it does the dance,” and do you agree or disagree with this statement?
The post 150 word dance discussion
: Solution Essays appeared first on Solution Essays.
Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked for originality using advanced plagiarism-detection software.In this case, there is no room where plagiarism could squeeze in.